Award winning hotel features its unique Arabian Architect and character in the heart of Bur Dubai. Arabian Courtyard Hotel and Spa offers the perfect habitat to relive the magical moments and all the mythical charms of by-gone era of old Arabia. It is centrally located in Down Town Al Fahidi Historical Area. Across Dubai Creek, represents the ancient trading hub where merchants used to trade gold, textile and spices.
Meena Bazar still glitters the eyes of visiting tourist with its amazing Gold Souk, Textile and Colorful Spice and Perfumery Shops. Bastakiya Heritage area, Computer Market and Banking street are all within the walking distance. On its North facing is The Dubai Museum and on its East The Rulers Court, British Embassy, American Consulate, other Diplomatic Quarters and Al Fahidi Metro Station are within half a kilometer walk away, busiest but safest location in Dubai.
It is only 6 kilometers away from Dubai International Airport Terminal 1 and 7 kilometers from Terminal 3, only a short drive of 3 to 4 kilometers away lies the Dubai Fair and Exhibition Halls and Financial City.
• 30 sq.m room size, featuring a king size bed or two single beds
• Complimentary high speed Wi-Fi
• Work desk, voice mail, IDD telephones, in-room electronic safe
• Tea/coffee making facility in room, iron with board
• Welcome amenity in room upon arrival
• All the benefits of Heritage floor plus
• 33 sq.m room size, featuring a king size bed or two single beds
• Complimentary high speed Wi-Fi A
Access to Executive lounge
• Exclusive check-in & check-out
• Buffet Breakfast
• Free Wi-Fi connection
• All day tea / coffee & soft beverages
• Private meeting room available for use at a stipulated charge
• Daily cocktail hour 1830-2030H
• In-room electronic safe
• Upgraded amenities in room
• All the benefits of Heritage floor plus
• Large oversized rooms 50 sq.m with connecting lounge, mini kitchenette, meeting area
• Complimentary buffet breakfast at the Bastakiya Café & Restaurant
• Grand Suites are developed with the regional majestic influence of the Gulf region, with Sultan Suite offering richness and grandeurs of Amir and Sheikh's glory.
• While the Maharaja Suite is representing the Indian renaissance which is reflected through its hand crafted wood work and its four-posters bed shiny silk drapes.
• The Dynasty Suite is a bit diverse and themed after the Indo-sine lifestyle. Each Suite offers two bedrooms, en-suite bathrooms, a large lounge and dining area, situated on top floors overlooking the magnificent Old Dubai Creek.
• All Grand Suite guests are offered Butler service and have free access to Executive Lounge serving complimentary breakfast, all day tea coffee and soft beverages, evening canapes aperitifs and regular alcoholic beverages during Cocktail/Happy Hours. Free use of Business facilities and Executive Boardroom.
Pharaoh Cafe & Restaurant is the evolution of Egyptian and Mediterranean dishes at an affordable price. Set as a mini Egyptian Museum right across the Dubai Museum, the restaurant is ideally situated for visiting tourists, residents and group meals.
Multi award winning Indian specialty restaurant Mumtaz Mahal is a fine dining restaurant serving North West & Mughlai delicacies using authentic ingredients that will offer every taste bud a palate of flavors.
The Pub instantly takes you back in time due to its themed interior. It reminds you of good old days and makes you wonder if you are at Al Fahidi Street in modern Dubai or Baker Street of London within the 19th century.
With its traditional interior and unique location, the Chinese Dynasty Restaurant at the Arabian Courtyard Hotel & Spa reminds visitors the historical Bund area on Shanghai Riverside, featuring three beautiful private dining rooms overlooking the Dubai Museum and Dubai Creek.
Barjeel Al Arab Restaurant is situated at the Barjeel Heritage Guest House, facing the waterways of the Historical Creek.
Recharge with cool, refreshing salads and juices, power up with nourishing sandwiches and fresh-brewed coffee or tea. Find your perfect cup of coffee with freshly brewed beans, offering snacks and beverages, round-the-clock 24 hours Room Service facilities for in-house guests.