Within 10 minutes’ walk from Mall of The Emirates and Metro station, the Grand Excelsior hotel is set in Al Barsha, Dubai - the city's vibrant business district in close proximity to Dubai Internet & Media City, Knowledge Village, Dubai World Trade Centre, DIFC and Jebel Ali Free Zone. We are also in close proximity to shopping malls, Burj Khalifa, Jumeirah Beach Park, Wild Wadi Water Park
• 97 Super Rooms with sized 35mm, a choice of either king or twin beds and a spacious bathroom and bathtub
• 93 Deluxe Rooms with sized 40mm, a choice of either king or twin beds with walk-in shower and bathtub.
• 23 Executive Rooms sized 55mm, a choice of either king or twin beds with walk-in shower, bathtub and spacious areas.
• 16 Ambassador Suites with sized 75mm or 90mm separate living room and spacious bathroom with Jacuzzi
• 1 Emirates Suite sized 120mm most luxurious room in the hotel, designed with wooden carved furniture, exhibiting traditional touch of the regions.
A sumptuous international cuisine awaits guests at the A’La Grand - an all-day dining restaurant located just across the lobby. Enjoy freshly prepared buffet breakfast, mouth-watering lunches as well as casual or corporate dinners in a stimulating atmosphere which makes guest linger longer.
Fusion Bistro is the art of grilling and celebrates the flavours of great ingredients serving A la carte menu.
Oak n Barrel is traditional pub that offers a laid-back corner to enjoy a wide range of classic pub-style malt beverages, special cocktails and a light meal while watching live sporting events. Comfy leather chairs, mahogany bar counters and classical taps lend a strong character to this authentic pub.
Located on the top floor, the Club Lounge is a perfect place for high-powered guests to relish a light breakfast and complimentary sun-downers. Guests can enjoy a healthy beverage or even a light meal at The Deck poolside bar while catching a quick tan or dipping in the swimming pool on the rooftop.